terms of service
*[Important] Attention regarding installation of products such as racing parts sold by DUCATISM [Important]*
When installing all the parts handled by DUCATISM, there is a possibility that a slight imperfection during installation may cause a serious accident such as a fatal accident. Please understand that we are not responsible for any accidents caused by products installed by the customer. DUCATISM asks all customers to have all parts installed at a pro shop so that all customers can enjoy their bike life safely. Thank you for your understanding.
●If you place an order by bank transfer, please make the bank transfer within 5 business days of placing your order. Limited quantities are listed after stock confirmation, but depending on the timing of the order, there may be cases where the product is only secured after payment has been made after the order is placed. We may not be able to deliver the product immediately. In that case, we will ship immediately after restocking, and if it takes time to deliver, we will make a reliable refund to the account in the name of the customer. Please understand the above matters before placing an order.
●Basically, it is sold as racing parts, so when using it on public roads, it is your responsibility to ensure that it complies with the safety standards of the country you use.
●Regarding the safety standards of each country Please comply with the safety standards of the country or region where you use the product at your own risk.
In Japan, after April 1st, 2010, after April 1, 2010, non-genuine silencers installed on vehicles must be compatible with acceleration noise tests.
Products labeled as EURO compliant, Euro approved, or Euro certified are stamped with the e-mark and certification number, and are recognized as products that comply with the acceleration running noise test. At the vehicle inspection site, only the proximity exhaust noise is inspected only when the product is installed in a vehicle that conforms to the product. (Vehicles equipped with a catalyst must be equipped with a catalyst .)
For details, please contact the factory where the inspection is performed or the transportation branch office that has jurisdiction over the vehicle.
* Products that do not comply with EURO regulations cannot be used on public roads.
There are courses that have noise regulation standards on the circuit you use, so please use a silencer that meets the standards.
●We have absolute confidence in the selling price. If you have a store that is cheaper than the displayed price, please let us know the store name, URL, and phone number. After confirmation, the price may be discounted.
●If you have any other advice, requests, opinions, etc., please contact us.
[DUCATISM Online Shop (SP-Co Group)]
1-24-8 Zenshojicho, Suma Ward, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture 654-0001
Phone: 078-939-6211 (050-3748-1505)
terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions such as rules for use (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions"). Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms.
- If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for use registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the registration applicant of approval for this, and the registration is completed. .
- If we determine that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false information is submitted when applying for user registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, when the Company determines that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
- Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for this service at their own responsibility.
- Under no circumstance shall the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who registered that user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (sales contract)
- In this service, a sales contract shall be concluded when the user makes a purchase application to the Company and the Company notifies that the Company has accepted the application. Ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the company delivers the product to the delivery company.
- If the user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user.
- If the User violates these Terms
- If the delivery of the product is not completed due to an unknown delivery address or long absence
- Other cases where it is recognized that the relationship of trust between the Company and the user has been damaged
- The settlement method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. regarding this service will be determined separately by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other content provided by this service (hereinafter referred to as "content") belong to legitimate right holders such as our company and content providers, and users Unauthorized duplication, reprinting, modification, or other secondary use of these materials is prohibited.
Article 6 (Prohibitions)
Users shall not engage in the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights included in the Service
- Acts of destroying or interfering with the functions of our server or network
- Acts of commercially using information obtained from this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. related to other users
- Acts of impersonating another user
- Acts of directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
- When performing maintenance inspections or updating the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power failure, or natural disaster.
- When a computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident
- In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Use Restrictions and Cancellation of Registration)
- The Company may, without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of the Service by the User or cancel the registration as the User in any of the following cases: increase.
- In case of violation of any provision of these Terms
- If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- If the credit card reported by the user as a payment method is suspended
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as charges
- If there is no response for a certain period of time in response to communication from the Company
- When this service is not used for a certain period of time from the last use
- In addition, when the Company determines that the use of this service is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to the actions taken by the Company under this section.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
Users shall be able to withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 10 (Warranty Disclaimer and Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for any de facto or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security defects, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) in this service. including.) is not guaranteed.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused to users by this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption provision will not apply. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances among damages incurred by the User due to default or tort due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). We are not responsible for any damages (including cases where you have obtained it).
- We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Changes to Service Contents, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result.
If we deem it necessary, we may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user. In addition, if you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
Notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless the user submits a change notification in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will consider the currently registered contact information to be valid and notify or contact the contact information. is considered to have reached
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 16 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
- The law of Japan shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms. In addition, regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court.