1. Purpose of use of personal information
We use the personal information we obtain for the following purposes:
1) For shipping products to customers and requesting payment
2) To inform customers about our campaigns, products and services
3) To improve our services
4) To respond to customer requests and inquiries
2. Management of personal information
We manage personal information under the following system.
1) We will establish the necessary internal system in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and guidelines, and obtain a written pledge from employees to the effect that personal information will be handled appropriately.
2) We will limit the use of personal information only to employees who need it for business purposes, establish rules regarding the storage and management of media containing personal information, and take measures to protect personal information.
3) For personal information stored in the system, we will prepare an account and password so that only employees who need it for business can use it, and implement access authority management. Accounts and passwords will be strictly managed so that they are not leaked or lost.
4) For security when transmitting data related to personal information over the Internet, SSL, which is an industry standard encrypted communication, is used for necessary web pages.
5) Assuming that the service will not be hindered, personal information will be deleted as needed after a certain period of time has passed from the time of receipt of personal information.
3. Provision of information to third parties
1) In order to refuse the use of the service to those who order products for illegal purposes, we will provide Yahoo!
2) Except for the cases in the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, this does not apply to the following cases.
・When there is a request from a public institution such as a court or the police based on laws and ordinances
・When there are special provisions in laws and regulations
・When there is a risk of harming the life, body, or property of the customer or a third party, and the consent of the person cannot be obtained.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
If there is a request for disclosure of personal information from a customer, we will disclose it only if we can confirm that you are the person.
Note: Identity verification method
Please send a copy of something that can prove your identity (driver's license, insurance card, etc.) to our company.
We will confirm the content and disclose it as soon as it becomes clear that it is the person himself/herself.
DUCATISM Information Manager: Kenji Ariyoshi